Friday, December 11, 2009

How great is the steadfast love of the LORD!

"He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane, I am a tree, bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of the sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great Your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us!"
~ Words from "How He Loves" by the David Crowder Band

It's amazing to think of how much God loves us! Our God is a jealous for us! Think about how amazing that is! He can take away the afflictions we face just by being their with us to calm us in the storm! Psalm 33 says, "He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the LORD!" We can be assured that our God loves us, and that should definitely comfort us! We know that He will never leave us or forsake us because He loves us! Even when we are unlovable, God still loves us! Praise God!!!

~Micah

2 comments:

  1. Micah,
    I love that song! very encouraging! It is amazing that God is jealous for us! What an awesome God He is! :-) God used this post to encourage and comfort me very much. Thanks. We have to have God walk us through the storm cause we will NEVER survive without Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it encouraged you, Miranda! It encourages me every time I hear that song! Our God truly is amazing, and your right, we will never survive without Him! Amen!

    ~Micah

    ReplyDelete